The red carpet was rolled out on January 12, 2014 and marked the date of the prestigious 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards. The dazzling award show brought together A-list celebrities and haute couture under one roof. The renowned 2014 Golden Globe Awards was hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.
The night consisted of an innumerous amount of Golden Globe Award wins to many deserving actors, actresses, films, and directors. As a whole, everyone at the ‘golden’ night was a winner!
Here are some of the winners at the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards:
- Best Actor In A Motion Picture (Drama) : Matthew McConaughey – “Dallas Buyers Club”
- Best Actress In A Motion Picture (Drama): Cate Blanchett – “Blue Jasmine”
- Best Motion Picture (Drama): “12 Years A Slave”
- Best Actor In A Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) : Leonardo DiCaprio – “The Wolf of Wall Street”
- Best Actress In A Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) : Amy Adams – “American Hustle”
- Best Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) : “American Hustle”
- Best Supporting Actress In A Motion Picture: Jennifer Lawrence – “American Hustle”
- Best Supporting Actor In A Motion Picture: Jared Leto – “Dallas Buyers Club”
- Best Director (Motion Picture) : Alfonso Cuaron – “Gravity”
Not only did many celebrities win at the award ceremony, but they also won some of the best red carpet looks of the night! From eye-catching colored dresses like Reese Witherspoon’s Calvin Klein dress to Hayden Panettiere’s chic, black and white Tom Ford dress; the Golden Globes featured a variety of extraordinary fashion from some of the most respected fashion designers.
Did YOU watch the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards? To see a full list of award winners, visit: http://www.goldenglobes.com/awards